Let’s get real, every girl has some imperfections that she is worried of. And sometimes going to salon becomes out of budget. However, there are so many homemade beauty recipes that you must try. These easily available ingredients will change your look completely. I have shared some of them for you.
Acne problem is the one of the most commonly found problem every teenage girl have. Going outside in sunny days makes you tan and leads to pigmentation. So here are some of the tips that you can follow.
- Sandalwood pack, for fair and glowing skin that helps vanish acne scars and heal dry skin giving it nourishment and it’s been used for so many years. Mixing it with curd or milk for dry skin. Mixing it with gulab jal or rose water beneficial for oily skin. You can also mix it with egg yolk and honey for further benefits.
- Besan (Gram Flour): It is really beneficial for skin. Especially if you desire for fairer and glowing skin. You can apply it in different ways. My personal way of applying is, mix 1 teaspoon of besan with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1/4th teaspoon of haldi i.e. turmeric powder and a little amount of curd and apply all over your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes and rub it off gently with hand. This will not only make your skin glowing and fair but also helps in to control oily skin and acne.
- Rubbing ice cube daily after cleansing your face will close your pores which will not let enter dirt in to skin and also helps to achieve glowing skin and reduces acne.
- You can find wonderful stuff that will benefit your skin in your kitchen only, like tomato juice can glow your skin and will also bleach your skin naturally, applying only lemon juice for 5 minutes can reduce oil in skin and heal acne and other bacteria in your skin making it more fairer; how can I forget Aloe Vera gel, it has proven benefits for skin and hair and will make you skin supple, soft and free from any acne problem.
In my previous post I have already talk about hair care but now will share quick easy available things which you can use to achieve soft locks at home.
- Oil your hair every week to get the required nourishment. Whether a coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, etc. they have their own benefits but there one single motto to give you shiny healthy hair.
- Deep condition your hair for every two weeks.
- Hair masks: Take one egg white part and mix half lemon juice in it to eliminate the smell of egg and add 1 tablespoon of honey in it. You can add your favourite oil in it to add nourishment. Apply it to your hair evenly and leave it for good 40 minutes and wash it off with normal water and rinse with gentle shampoo and see the results. Another quick mask is, add yogurt with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey and apply for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Oatmeal masks is beneficial to protect hair and to make them super soft and shiny. Mix oatmeal with fresh Milk and little amount of almond oil in it and apply for 20 minutes and rinse with gentle shampoo.
There are tons of other tips you can follow but I have shared my personal fav tips with you which you guys can also try.
Best of Luck!