Being fatty is not easy. People taunt you, they tell you how much good you used to look when you were thin, they suggest you different ways to lose fat and the list goes on. *sigh*
I don’t support body shaming at all. I believe everyone is beautiful in their own skin. No body is perfect, right? Surely, everyone wants to shed those extra pounds. But is it right to give trauma to people who are not thin like you?
Now moving aside from the serious matter, let’s see how ‘fatso’ have to deal when they are trying hard to lose weight-
- Chocolate always tempt you. No matter how much you decide to not even look at it.
- Your relatives be like ” hawwww, you have put on so much weight, do something about it!” I mean, do i look blind? i know about it. so please STFU!
- Every day is like a battle to win. You gonna meet new people everyday, and 50% of them will say only one thing.
- Your old clothes have started hating you and you just dream of wearing them again once in your life.
- Taking pledge about starting strict diet plan is just a myth. You cannot ignore the tasty food. *Born Foodie*
- Going to gym is just a trauma, you just want to stay home, chilling and have ice cream.
- You hate it more when gym is showing no positive effect on your body. (IMAGE SOURCE: http://giphy.com/)