Body shaming doesn’t leave anyone, not even celebrities. many famous celebs like Sonakshi Sinha, Vidya balan, Aishwarya Rai, Sasha Pieterse,Selena Gomez were criticized for being fat.
Body shaming can ruin any person from deep. It can ruin someone’s confidence for lifetime.It can throw someone into a deep pit of depression.
But, these celebrities showed the world how to shut down those haters like a boss.
- Aishwarya Rai- She is one of the most beautiful women in world. But do you know she was also body shamed after her pregnancy. She was slammed by haters for not losing weight after her pregnancy. She once said in an interview,” “It isn’t surprising because in this industry it comes as standard when an actress becomes a mother the focus isn’t on her health, it’s how fast she lost her weight, and I don’t worry about this. To me, the well-being and the health of my family is more important than focusing on going back to my pre-pregnancy body in miracle time.”
- Vidya Balan- Vidya has given us so many great movies. She is one of those actresses who don’t believe in being zero size. She has created her own sense of personality and we totally adore her. But she is body shamed for being fat and she said in reply,” If anyone comments on my weight when I’m pregnant, I will sue them. Be it a publication or an individual. My weight is nobody’s business.”
- Rani Mukerji- Rani has recently become mom and she is being criticized for being fat. She was spotted on Airport coming from Paris with her hubby Aditya Chopra after completing shoot of Befikre. She was looking healthy but her haters filled internet with mean things.
- Sasha Pieterse- She is our very own Alison Dilaurentis from Pretty Little Liars. Her fans went crazy when she suddenly gained weight. She wrote a big message on Instagram about her body shaming and why she gained weight. She has been suffering from Hormonal Imbalance and that’s why she gained weight. Look at her post down below to know what she said. Total Respect.
- Selena Gomez- Once an Instagram user gave some offensive comment on her body weight. She totally slammed the hater by posting her picture in Bathing suit and wrote- “I love being happy with me y’all #theresmoretolove.” Much respect,Selena.
- Sonakshi Sinha- She is always loved for her cute curves in her body. She never was an Zero size actress. But she was victimized of body shaming so many times by her haters. On twitter, she was criticized by mean comments. She once said in an interview with Filmfare,”I’ve decided I’m not going to talk about it. It’s simple. The more I talk about it, the more people ask. Frankly, it’s a non-issue to me. I don’t want to give it any importance.”